Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Am Legend

Plot Summary:Years after a plague kills most of humanity and transforms the rest into monsters, the sole survivor in New York City struggles valiantly to find a cure.

Carter Review: I really enjoyed this movie. I felt that it had great action and suspense that was pretty scary at times, but didn't leave you with a gross, horror feeling. Will Smith is amazing and he carries this film all the way, as the only "human" amongst zombie-like monsters. He's funny, tough, smart, cool and even dramatic. It's not a perfect movie by any means, but it's pretty good. There's also a good theme of faith, that comes out at the end, but is also interlaced in early parts of the movie.


Likelyhood of Buying: We'll see how much my wife really loves me...(though she loves me a lot, so we'll probably own this one day).

1 comment:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Wife: In the middle of the movie I wantd to turn to Eric and say, "This is stupid and I hate it." It's a lonely sad movie. I gueeessss it redeemed itself at the end.